List:       squirrelmail-i18n
Subject:    Re: [SM-I18N] squirrelmail calendar Czech
From:       "Paul Lesniewski" <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2008-11-14 21:27:44

2008/11/14 Jordan Popov <jordan.popov@locusfortuna.eu>:
> We are using Collax server with integrated squirrelmail including the
> calendar module. We have the language set to Czech (we are based in the
> Czech Republic) and all works fine except for the calendar character
> encoding in the Title and the Message bar. Specificaly when we put the Czech
> characters ì¹èø¾ù in the Title and the Message bar they are displayed
> incorrectly after saving. We use ISO-8859-2 in the brouswer (other encodings
> do not work properly in SM using Czech settings). Any comments on how to
> solve this problem will be much appreciated.

You should show what is being displayed - is it English, or are the
Czech characters displayed albeit incorrectly?  A screen shot may be
best.  Also please specify all version information (especially if
using the built-in calendar or the shared calendars 3rd party plugin)
-- please make sure to read the mailing list posting guidelines:

http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines