List:       squirrelmail-i18n
Subject:    Re: [SM-I18N] I: [SM-PLUGINS] Italian translation for
From:       "Fredrik Jervfors" <jervfors () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2008-02-20 23:44:10

> > Thank you, but please send translations (at least if they are for plugins
> > correctly set to use translations placed in the main SM locale directory
> > (and not inside the plugin itself)) to the i18n mailing list (cc'd here).
>
> Ok. Here it is.

Thank you. I'd like to add the following header to your translation. Is
that OK with you?

# Italian (it_IT) change_ldappass Translation (SquirrelMail plugin)
# Copyright (c) 2008 The SquirrelMail Project Team
# This file is distributed under the same license as the SquirrelMail
package.
# Leonardo Bianchi Quota <leobq.box@gmail.com,bumozz@yahoo.it>, 2008.

> note: it seems it doesn't work in squirrelmail local directory, while it
> works if present in the directory I created inside the plugin :
> change_ldappass/locale/it_IT/LC_MESSAGES.

That's the way the plugin author coded it - according to the old
recommendation from the SquirrelMail Project.

Also, I have four mail addresses to you and I'd like to reduce that to
one. Which one should I keep?

Leonardo Bianchi Quota (Bumo) <bumozz at yahoo.com ; bumozz at yahoo.it ;
leobq at libero.it ; leobq.box at gmail.com>