List:       squirrelmail-i18n
Subject:    Re: [SM-I18N] Translation patch for the Login Auto Plugin (fwd)
From:       "Hans F. Nordhaug" <Hans.F.Nordhaug () hiMolde ! no>
Date:       2008-02-19 20:06:50

* Paul Lesniewski <paul@squirrelmail.org> [2008-02-19]:
> On Feb 19, 2008 9:44 AM, Paul Lesniewski <paul@squirrelmail.org> wrote:
> > On Feb 19, 2008 5:48 AM, Hans F. Nordhaug <Hans.F.Nordhaug@himolde.no> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear list,
> > >
> > > I didn't get any reply from the maintainers (see To-address below)
> > > so I'm sending it here, in case anyone wants to use it.
> >
> > This is the correct place to send all translations.  If a plugin does
> > not use the SquirrelMail locales directory, it needs to be updated to
> > do so.  I have this one on my list to do so.
>
> I didn't look at the attachment until after I sent my message.  You
> should submit only translations here.  If you have suggested patches
> to any plugin code, please send only unified diffs to the authors
> and/or the plugins mailing list.  Thanks again.

I'm not interested in spending more time on this. I have contacted the
plugin authors twice in November and this message was just in case
someone here was interested in the minimal code change I made. That
someone can make the unified diff - I don't even use this plugin
anymore.

Hans

PS! Thx, for mentioning the plugins mailing list - might use that some
time.