List:       squirrelmail-i18n
Subject:    Re: [SM-I18N] Dutch translation (and Frisian)
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinse () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-08-31 21:05:59

Op woensdag 29 augustus 2007 16:27, schreef u:
> I just committed Frisian to the repository. Dutch will be updated today or
> tomorrow.

Thanks a lot!!

> Actually I usually do a number of tests and comparisons before committing
> translations to the repository. Right now I'm skipping some of those tests
> to speed things up. I found two problems with Frisian by the way:
>
> locale/fy/LC_MESSAGES/folder_sizes.po:8: invalid nplurals value
> msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors
> locale/fy/LC_MESSAGES/mini.po:8: invalid nplurals value
> msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors

Ok, those lines should contain this string:

"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=n != 1;\n"

> The main show stopper has been my private life though. I haven't been able
> to spend as much time as wanted at FOSS. Hopefully this will change.
>
> Once again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience my lack of time for
> SquirrelMail has caused, and I hope that you're not discouraged from
> supplying more translations for SquirrelMail.

No problem. Sorry that i lost my temper, i didn't mean to :o)
I will continue to keep an eye on squirrelmail and if an update is needed and i have \
the time for it, i won't hesitate to work on it.

Regards, Rinse