List:       squirrelmail-i18n
Subject:    [SM-I18N] SquirrelMail 1.5.1 translations
From:       "Tomas Kuliavas" <tokul () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-01-22 18:42:13

Hi,

Short notice.

We are planning to release 1.5.1 version on February 12-19. SquirrelMail
1.5.1 translations will be branched and released on same day. This is
development release and we don't have any plans for RC version. Strings
won't be frozen and I think I still can introduce new strings in calendar
and administrator plugins.

If you want to get 100% translation status on 1.5.1, try updating HEAD
locales between February 6 and 12 or update translations after 1.5.1
release.

1.5.1 translation packages will be released on SM 1.5.1 release date,
2006-03-05 and 2006-04-02.

SquirrelMail 1.5.1 differs from 1.4.6 in more than 250 strings. I think
some of strings won't be introduced in 1.4.x releases. Work on them only
if you want to spend your time on unstable devel code.

--
Tomas