List:       squirrelmail-i18n
Subject:    Re: [SM-I18N] translations, ger, a lot of
From:       "Tomas Kuliavas" <tokul () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-08-07 5:16:53

> hi again, attached in a tgz-file are german translations of:

> i got the .pot files all the way from:
> http://smstats.topolis.lt/SM-1_4_3/de_DE/index.php
> which says "SM-1_4_3 branch / German team from 2004-08-01"
>
> i hope, the headers are now more informative. as i cannot test some of the
> plugins, there are maybe some mistakes in spelling, like "&uuml" instead
> of "&uuml;", but i hope not :-)

Use iso-8859-1 encoded text instead of html entities in German translation.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=986318&group_id=311&atid=100311

Use gettext editors instead of text editors.
http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/specialized-programs.html#gui-tools
http://poedit.sf.net/
http://gtranslator.sourceforge.net/

http://smstats.topolis.lt/plugin-tracker.txt \
(http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/squirrelmail/locales/doc/plugin-tracker.txt) shows \
plugins with version numbers and some comments. (sm domain) comment means that plugin \
does not use own gettext domain and it has to be fixed. File contains automatically \
generated date field. Date shows last update of plugin strings.