List:       squirrelmail-i18n
Subject:    [SM-I18N] (no subject)
From:       Rakesh Rathod <libran_in () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-01-23 6:50:34

Hi

i have successfully  installed & configured sqirrelmail 1.4, which is working under \
the following enviroment
OS :  Redhat Linux 9.0
Ldap : openldap-2.0.27
Mail Server : Qmail-1.03
IMAP: Courier-Imap-2.2.2

We are able to send/receive email, create new folder etc.

But we are not able to Rename & Delete the created folders.
On deleting the specific folder it gives the error

ERROR : Could not complete request.
Query: DELETE ""
Reason Given: Mailbox does not exist, or must be subscribed to.

We have checked & tested the config file with all the options, but could not worked \
out.Kindly throw some light.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Rakesh Rathod