List:       squirrelmail-i18n
Subject:    [SM-I18N] Re: en_GB support.
From:       Mark Boddington <mark.boddington () transactgroup ! net>
Date:       2004-01-14 13:29:14

Hi again,

I'd like to thank Tomas for replying off list and letting me know what I broke ;-)
Originally I was intrested in the spellchecker using the British dictionary, but
after speaking to Tomas I've created a GNU catalog for the British language.

I now have two more questions. Firstly I have a lot of messages in my file which
have exactly the same spelling as the original. Do I need them in there or can I get
away with only having the strings that need translating? Secondly to whom should I
send my po file?

Thanks,
Mark