Hello! A short introduction of myself: My name is Florian, I am 21 years old and I am studying Computer Science at the Vienna University of Technology. I have been using SquirrelMail privately for my family for quite some time now, and I recently came to the decision that I want to contribute something publicly to my long-term mail reader. I would just like to announce that I am currently working on a template for SquirrelMail (1.5.2 SVN) that I plan to use for my own SquirrelMail installation, and, if it reaches some acceptable level of maturity, I'd like to release into the public. Therefore I'd like to inquire the current state of the templating system and if it's ok to build templates with it, or whether I should wait for some more development to happen (I am asking because I read in the wiki that there is currently work going on there). Maybe someone could also give me some tips and hints how to approach this in a way, that I will not waste my time and that other people can benefit from my work. For now, here is a screenshot of what I already have: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/squirrelmailblurred.png/ (I was heavily inspired by the design of the Typo3 backend in the choice of my palette, and the icons used are from the KDE/Oxygen project. It uses some CSS3 selectors and pseudo-classes because I haven't modified much of the html yet. But I think I could write simpler CSS if I played around with the HTML...) If someone is interested, I can also email you a tarball of my theme. I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Florian ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ BlackBerry® DevCon Americas, Oct. 18-20, San Francisco, CA The must-attend event for mobile developers. Connect with experts. Get tools for creating Super Apps. See the latest technologies. Sessions, hands-on labs, demos & much more. Register early & save! http://p.sf.net/sfu/rim-blackberry-1 ----- squirrelmail-devel mailing list Posting guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines List address: squirrelmail-devel@lists.sourceforge.net List archives: http://news.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.devel List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options): https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/squirrelmail-devel