List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] Search Not Working
From:       Tomas Kuliavas <tokul () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2010-05-25 8:47:50

Anil-38 wrote:

> Dear All,
> Search in my mailbox is not working problem
> i found the problem
>
> in some mails headers was

> and some mails

> mails which is having header

> comes properly in search and mails with other header is not coming in
> result, please suggest the solutions.
>
> Anil Rai

Please provide more information about your problem.

Your IMAP server with version number?
IMAP server set in SquirrelMail configuration?
SquirrelMail version?
What kind of search you are using? From, to, cc, body, everywhere or
subject?
Are you searching for ascii text or for some word in your language?

--
Tomas