List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] Weird translation code issue
From:       jam () qv90 ! de
Date:       2006-05-17 12:03:56

> Well but it still doesn't translate plug-ins. I found a documentation
> that tells me how to do it, but it doesn't work. I copied the po&mo
> files to where all others are, left them in the global plugins/
> subfolder, copied them into the plug-ins' locale/de_DE/ folders, nothing
> happens. Restarted apache, anything. I also tried to add the relevant
> bindtextdomain... code in one plug-in. It won't translate any plug-in
> that didn't already come with a translation, although in the official
> release there are po files for some of the plug-ins.

Depending on the plugin you still will run into difficulties. Some plugins
does not provide translation possibilities at all and some does refer to wrong
plugin names and locations. I already fixed some of the plugins (and offer
german translations) - see link below

Live long and prosper
Florian
Squirrelmail patch forum