List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    [SM-DEVEL] New developer
From:       "Marc Groot Koerkamp" <marc () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2006-01-30 21:37:25

Hello list,

Steve Brown (stevetruckstuff) is added to the SquirrelMail developers list.

You probably already saw some patches of him related to css and templates.
His CSS patches for the templates in SquirrelMail 1.5.1 CVS were applied
last weekend and we made some progress in the css area.

We hope we can speed up the move to templates with Steve on board.

In other words, welcome Steve, you will getting a busy period ;-)

Regards,

Marc groot Koerkamp
Development leader SquirrelMail