List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] Re: [ squirrelmail-Patches-654051 ] add support for
From:       Alexandros Vellis <avel () noc ! uoa ! gr>
Date:       2006-01-21 9:24:57

On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 07:32 +0200, Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> On cyrus default folder prefix is empty. On courier and uw it is set to
> fixed string, which is works only with personal namespace.

OK, I see then why shared folders didn't work for Juergen in the first
place. In Cyrus I have prefix='' and there are no problems, even without
namespace support.

Let's assume that Squirrelmail got its prefixes for various namespaces
and delimiters from NAMESPACE response. It wouldn't make sense to use
$default_folder_prefix then, would it?

Is there a scenario where $default_folder_prefix should be honored? For
instance, restrict the view of Squirrelmail users to certain folder
trees (prefixes).

Perhaps I should provide a patch so that all this will make sense, but I
haven't finished it yet and it's the weekend. 8-)

--
Alexandros Vellis
avel@noc.uoa.gr