List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] Re: Minor Cosmetic Option: Expunge / Purge Button
From:       bill-squirrelmail () carpenter ! ORG (WJCarpenter)
Date:       2005-09-26 3:06:24

>>> To take things that one step too far... how about allowing the
>>> renaming of "Trash" to "Rubbish". Here in the UK we use the latter
>>> and the former is considered very American ;o)

The name of the Trash box is not localizable in the usual sense since
it's the name of an actual IMAP mailbox.  Without a lot of code
changes, the best you can do is change the name of that actual
mailbox.  There are probably lots of places in other strings where the
Trash mailbox is mentioned, and they could be localized.

(I'm just showing off since someone explained this to me a few weeks
ago.  The "INBOX" is localizable in SM because it's an IMAP logical
name that everyone has in their environment, but it's rarely really
named "INBOX".)
--
bill-squirrelmail@carpenter.ORG (WJCarpenter)    PGP 0x91865119