List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] Webcalendar not refreshing properly.
From:       Paul Lesneiwski <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2005-04-19 17:52:51

Thomas Bartolucci wrote:
> I'm running webcalendar v1.7.

What, the old webcal plugin?  That hasn't been supported in ages.  Why
are you reporting this on the devel list?  This is a plugins issue.

> I recently upgraded squirrelmail to 1.4.4. With PHP 5.0.4.
> Since then if you click into the calendar interface and then click any
> of the links across the header (compose, addresses, folders, options,
> search, help) they bring up the top part of what you would expect but
> the webcalendar remains blocking the rest.  So if you perform a search
> you cannot see your results,

How do you even perform the search, then????

> or if you try to compose a message all you
> see are the To: and Cc: lines.

You see the To: input textbox?  Wow, that's REALLY broken.  This should
not be possible.  What mods have you made to your SM?  What other plugins?

> The only way out of this is to click on
> one of your mailboxes first then back to the link across the top that
> you wanted.

How about using a better calendaring system or at least a plugin that is
supported?  IMH(umble)O, Webcalendar is poorly written.  Might not be
any better, but try the new shared calendars plugin.