List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    [SM-DEVEL] Use of Squirrelmail IMAP libs may trigger bug symptoms on MailEnable
From:       Moritz Naumann <info () moritz-naumann ! com>
Date:       2004-11-12 19:32:35

Hi!

This is just a short notice to let you know that there is a bug in
MailEnable Professional 1.5.2, a win32 mail server, which can be
triggered by using the squirrelmail imap libraries distributed with
moregroupware Release 0.7.2 - Europe (and probably several or even all
other versions, too).

Of course, this is not a squirrelmail problem, it's just to inform you
in case other people report similar problems. I reported this to the
developers at http://forum.mailenable.com/viewtopic.php?p=21997#21997

I assume that MailEnable Enterprise 1.01 suffers from the same problem.
At this time, no fix is available for this issue.

Greetings,
Moritz Naumann