List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] Filter
From:       p dont think <pdontthink () angrynerds ! com>
Date:       2004-11-14 10:05:30

>   I was thinking it would be nice to have some kind of filter on this e
> mail program, you know, to avoid junk e mails and viruses?  Hotmail has
> one, maybe you guys should update.

Update?  I think you think we are an ISP that hosts your mail service.
We are not.  We simply create the webmail program that your mail hosting
provider (ISP?  University?) has provided to you.  We make it available
for free, and they have chosen to download it and use it on their server.

If they do not have spam filtering, I agree that that is terrible, but
we can do nothing about that.  You might want to look for another place
to receive email that offers spam filters.