List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] ....SM DEVEL bug (was Re: [SM-USERS] {slightly OT]
From:       p dont think <pdontthink () angrynerds ! com>
Date:       2004-09-25 22:45:45

> I think this merits a bug report, but before I do I'll run it by the group.

What, according to all the feedback you've had on your first email?  :)

> Shall I file it?

Please do not.

>>One of my accounts is experiencing the following error.  When I try to
>>read a message I get the error
>>
>>The server couldn't find the message you requested.
>>
>> Most probably your message list was out of date and the message has been
>> moved away or deleted (perhaps by another program accessing the same
>> mailbox).
>>

> When the following display option is set to "YES"   the previous error
> occurs in both opera 7.51, amd firefox. When it's toggled to no, the
> error immediactely disappears!
>
>       OPTIONS/DISPLAY: Open a new window when reading messages:
>
> it's that simple.

Well, then how is it a bug in SM?  Seems like it's a bug in the Windows
plugin, wouldn't you think?

As Fredrik mentioned, it's a known problem and will be looked at as time
allows.  For now, don't use that plugin with 1.5.x.

Thanks for your interest in making a better SM!

  - Paul