List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    [SM-DEVEL] Transaltion Plug-in broken in CVS
From:       "Gunnar Wagenknecht" <g.wagenknecht () planet-wagenknecht ! de>
Date:       2004-09-25 8:47:15

Hi!

I just tried 1.5.1CVs and today and it seems that the translation plug-in is
broken. I'm using Squirrelmail with the German localization. If I click on
the "Translate" button I'm redirected to the "Add to address book" page
which is also used by the abook_take plug-in. Should I enter a bug report
for this?

Cu, Gunnar