List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] Re: Squirrelmail - Numbers everywhere!
From:       "Tomas Kuliavas" <tokul () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-09-16 6:05:07

> p dont think wrote:
>>> //$plugins[32] = 'sent_confirmation'; //not really working.
>>>

>> What's not working about this?
>>

> Paul - thought i'd replied t this but aparently not.
> Just ment to say nothing that I can remember - this was something i
> disabled 1 year + ago with sm1.2.10. Just never reenabled it / updated it.
>

> Any ideas regarding this numbers problem itself though? It seems most
> strange.

1. Some plugin inserts javascript that messes things in IE. I think I've
sent list with possible suspects.

2. your install is not default one. files in functions/ and src/ are
changed. I don't think that any of your plugins need mods in
functions/auth.php. I don't think that you should store .css and image
files in src/ directory.

3. Some program messes with IE. don't assume that user uses IE5 that is
clean. If it is default Win98SE install, user has system with very big
hole in it.

4. Something broken in microsoft html parser libraries. More broken than
usual "features".

5. Create vanilla squirrelmail install with no third party plugins and try
to reproduce that error. Enable new plugins one by one.

6. Update browser to latest version available and install other fixes
available at windowsupdate.

7. Check other browsers (http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox
http://www.operasoftware.com).

--