List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] bug in header display ?
From:       Simon Byrnand <simon () igrin ! co ! nz>
Date:       2003-08-24 23:18:58

At 17:49 24/08/2003 -0500, Jonathan Angliss wrote:

> > I'm not sure how far away 1.4.2 is but I think I've found a bug in header
> > display/wrapping in "View all Headers" (1.4.1) that is triggered by
> > SpamAssassin 2.60. (currently in RC testing phases)
>
>PLEASE don't post html to the list.
>
>I have mail that is filtered by SA, so I can take a look at some sample
>emails, and see what I can find.  Thanks for the report.

Sorry,

I wasn't meaning to post HTML to the list... my email client decided to
make it html because I pasted some formatted text (from SM) into it :/

If your checking SpamAssassin yourself, you'll need 2.60-rc2 (release
candidate 2) as 2.55's header format doesn't cause any problems. You'll
also need to have it running in report_safe 0 mode, with a report header
added by including:

add_header spam Report _SUMMARY_

in the local.cf file.

(The default behaviour in report_safe 0 mode beginning with 2.60 is NOT to
put a report in the header....don't know why they decided to change that)

Regards,
Simon