List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    [SM-DEVEL] Sobig-F
From:       "Jonathan Angliss" <jon () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2003-08-22 15:22:43

Greetings All,

I dare say (unless you live in a small cave on the dark side of the moon)
that you've heard about the Sobig-F virus that is floating around.  It's
apparent that members of this list (both devel and users) list are
infected with the virus, and are spamming the list HARD.  Since about 12am
this morning, the -users list got hit over 177 times.

Marc, can you please post the IP/ISP of the offendant from the devel list.

The person affected on the -users list is using wctatel.net for their
internet.  The sender is being reported from domains like:

  kregel.com
  tislabs.com
  kingland.com

They are a few of them.  PLEASE scan your systems if ANY of the above
looks familiar, or for my sanity, scan your systems anyway.

--
Jonathan Angliss
(jon@squirrelmail.org)