List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] RE: [SM-I18N] 1.4.0 nearly there!
From:       "Thijs Kinkhorst" <lists () kinkhorst ! com>
Date:       2003-03-27 7:39:19

> I think still many wish list
> http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/en_US/WishList
> for new and better version.
> I hope we are not too hurry to release new version, but better to create
> new version which is really powerful and much more better. And answer to
> tood wish list.

Many of the issues on that list have been resolved. I've updated the
WishList and removed many items. So you can indeed say that this new
version is really powerful.

Many of the issues that are still open on the list can't be fixed easily
without overhauling the code. That's why we're going to branch off a new
development series after 1.4.0 is released.

Thijs