List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [SM-DEVEL] undefined function: key_exists() error in cvs-devel
From:       "Tomas Kuliavas" <tokul () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-03-10 7:19:56

> When viewing some messages, eg the one sent by Nate Davis
> with subject Re: [SM-DEVEL] Error in file_prefs.php line
> 132 recently, I get the following error:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: key_exists() in
> /home/squirrelcvs/squirrelmail/plugins/listcommands/setup.php
> on line 45
>
> I've just done a cvs update and the error still appears
> and the message doesn't show.

Problem is in listcommands plugin.

Disable it or get older version of plugins/listcommands/setup.php.
v.1.23 is broken with php 4.1.x

I've already wrote about it to Thijs.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/plugins/listcommands/

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/squirrelmail/squirrelmail/plugins/listcommands/setup.php?rev=1.22

Sorry for two copies of the message. But you may be unable to read message
sent directly to the list.

--
Tomas