List:       squidguard
Subject:    Re: redirect url
From:       sycofly <lists () sycofly ! com>
Date:       2005-10-03 2:51:29

Thx Tim for the reply ..

I have been over this url's and I am listed with squid-cache mailing-list ..

> SquidGuard is not going to help you, until you get the machines accessing
> the web through squid.
I have my broswer(Firefox) accessing squid/squidGuard but still not able to
access the web as I have gone from 403 error to getting 503 to 500 error ..

I'm getting a massive amount of [errors] with squidGuard.cgi in apache
error_log .. I've read up and the most likely cause is premissions with the
script .. this is what it's set to at the moment ..
-rwxr--r--  1 nobody nogroup 28K 2005-10-03 05:07 squidGuard.cgi*

Squid is configured to nobody:nogroup and the wrx premissions look fine .. any
sugestions?