List:       squidguard
Subject:    squidGuard
From:       "Bee Dutcher" <Beriah.Dutcher () oppent ! org>
Date:       2003-09-24 15:59:23

I have a network of 123 Workstations (Win2K) that all use my FreeBSD, running squidGuard, as a proxy. I need to find a way to log all requests that come to that box. Information I need is IP/Host/URL/URI/Date&Time. My first thought was to put a rule in that first check the blacklists then if those passed redirect the user to a php page that accepted all the url string data that squidGuard can provide take that info and insert it into a database, then redirect the user to the site they had requested.. Well, Im not sure how that redirect will function as pertaining to form posts, session data, https and the like. Anyone have any insight or info that may help me with logging all requests that come in to my proxy.

Beriah