List:       squidguard
Subject:    images on blocking page
From:       Bastien Baltazar <bdl31ref () ac-toulouse ! fr>
Date:       2001-11-16 12:26:24

	Hello everybody !

		I read some months ago in this list, but don't remenber, that it was possible to \
redirect .jpg or .gif images integred in the blocking page. I know that squidGuard \
don't parse images markers with defaults settings, but I wonder it can be.

		Too, is there somebody who tested the viralator antivirus. Is it working correctly \
? What kind of protection did it provides?

	Regard

--
Bastien Baltazar
Réseau pédagogique