List:       squidguard
Subject:    Few questions on squidguard behave
From:       "Sergio" <s.copetti () softlabdue ! it>
Date:       2001-11-14 9:18:40

I've setted squid Guard on my freebsd box it seems work fine, but still
thare are some strange things that appen on it.
I 've setted a withe list of domains which the users are allowed to accede.
in it there is html.it,now when the users try to get the htmlit page he can
have access, but if in the url he put www.html.it  retrives the access
denied page, I have looked about thesa pages and in both case they are
litterally the same, other question is about a redirect page, I 've setted
an HTML page where all the user are redirect if they are not allowed to
accede the site, now on some machine it works fine but on other it seems
that the browser go in loop asking a lot of times the  page and cannot open
this one; in squidguard.conf I've putted this line:
  redirect        302:http://172.16.1.20/lock.html
Now if I remove the 302: It's possible open the page but is impossible see
the logo image that I've put in it.
Any idea about how can I fix all that?
TIA

    Sergio Copetti