List:       squidguard
Subject:    Re: antivirus & viralator
From:       "Jerry Murdock" <jmurdock () itraktech ! com>
Date:       2001-11-13 14:29:19

I got it working, can't remember anything tricky about it, but that was
probably a rev or two ago now.

However, I didn't find it transparent enough to let user's have access to -
felt it would open up too many support headaches.    I went ahead and went
with Trend's Viruswall.  Hate to say it, but it is worth the cost.  It is as
transparent a solution as could be hoped for.

Jerry