List:       squid-users
Subject:    [SQU] Problems with firewall!
From:       "Biju Nambisan" <biju.nambisan () wipro ! com>
Date:       2000-12-28 13:07:28

Hello Everyone,

I am a new user of squid. I have been able to install squid successfully =
and have set the ACL for configuring squid to forward request to another =
proxy server behind a firewall as suggested in teh FAQ's Section 4.8 and =
4.9. We are working on Solaris and are using the 2.4 stable version of =
Squid.
Are we supposed to modify or set any other parameter apart from the ones =
mentioned in Sections mentioned above.If so do let me know.
I am not able to forward the request to the proxy that we generally use =
as a firewall.Mostly I am getting errors like Access Denied , =
ERR_CANNOT_FORWARD,ERR_INVALID_URL as the errors..
Can somebody help me out get through this problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Biju