List:       squid-users
Subject:    Re: [squid-users] squid log analyzer
From:       Rafael Akchurin <rafael.akchurin () diladele ! com>
Date:       2019-12-20 11:24:02

Hello Vacheslav,

We are building something like sarg/squidanalyzer/lightsquid in web safety 7.2.
See https://docs.diladele.com/administrator_guide_develop/traffic_monitoring/index.html \

It shall be easy to grab the virtual appliance, upload your Squid logs into \
/var/log/squid and see if the results are ok.

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.