List:       squid-users
Subject:    [squid-users] Feature request: tos based acl
From:       Ge Jin <altman87120 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-31 10:49:42

Hi, all!

I've searched the archives and not been able to find an answer so I
thought I'd post. Apologies if it's been covered before.

In the squid document,  the directive tcp_outgoing_address says:

# NOTE: The use of this directive using client dependent ACLs is
# incompatible with the use of server side persistent connections. To
# ensure correct results it is best to set server_persistent_connections
# to off when using this directive in such configurations.

Can any one explain what is the client dependent ACL may occur error
there ? And how can we use the header base acl ?