List:       squid-users
Subject:    Re: [squid-users] Squid SDK
From:       John Doe <jdmls () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-06-28 13:01:22

From: Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh <mohsen@pahlevanzadeh.org>

>>> We must write a program that along with normal tasks, it had do a
>>> variety of jobs,But i need to PURGE and insert cache.
> I must a write a web appl thet it manages squid with many extra job.
> normal job: every work that squid can do.
> Variety of job: a range of task that my boss ordered.

Amos question: What are these "normal tasks" and "variety of jobs"?
Your answer: extra job, normal job, a variety of job, a range of tasks...
Which does not answer the question at all...
Can you name the main tasks/jobs you need to do?
By example: start/stop/restart/reload squid, reset cache, purge/cache url?
Graph statistics, etc...
I believe that for most of these, you do not need to play with the squid code...

JD