List:       squid-users
Subject:    [squid-users] Host-header per cache_peer
From:       "Laurikainen, Tuukka" <t.laurikainen () ibermatica ! com>
Date:       2005-07-28 15:47:40

Hello,

Is there some way to tell per cache_peer in a reverse proxy
configuration to rewrite the host header or not (in Squid 3)?

Other possibility would be to run two squid instances, one for rewriting
the host header and another for not to do it, but I'd prefer to run one
instance if possible. So far I have just found the
redirect_rewrites_host_header option to alter this behavior, but that's
global for the squid.conf.

Kind regards,

Tuukka