List:       squid-users
Subject:    [squid-users] squid filtering / scanning
From:       Kendrick <squid () linux2themax ! com>
Date:       2004-05-30 3:01:27

I am wondering if it is possible to 1) essentualy log the whole session
per browser request...   ie follow a specific users travel through a
website, note any java/active-X downloadible auto install etc.  I am
needing to be able to  have squid eventually scan the html and any
java/perl/activex stuff related to the source and coolwebsearch/gator
etc be automaticly removed  keeping unpatched versions of ie safe from
such trickery.  2) I would also be interested in finding out the
locations that  are adding to this problem by hosting the webpages and
the viruses/parasites.