List:       squid-users
Subject:    [squid-users] Help needed
From:       GouthamLabs <goutham_matters () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2003-12-05 8:51:10

Hi all,

   I have a squid proxy server configured in our lan

to connect to internet.  I am able to browse with

internet explorer, but while sending or receiving mail

through outlook i am getting errors like

The connection to the server has failed. Account:
'xxx.com', Server: '192.168.1.3', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10061, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0E

     Pls help me,  Thanks in ADV.

                  N.Gowthaman