List:       squid-users
Subject:    [squid-users] How to turn off ALL logging?
From:       "Joel Linuxdude" <linuxlists () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-31 13:59:18

Hi, I think this is a simple question and for the most part,
I was able to turn off some of the logging.

Can anybody tell me how to turn off all logging for
SQUID? I would appreciate it very much. Yes, yes..
I know this answer is deep within some linux doc
somewhere...if I wanted to search the internet
for 5 hours for this one answer, I would. ;-P

Thanks all!