List:       squid-dev
Subject:    [squid-dev] introducing
From:       khaled belhout <khaled.belhout () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-03-12 7:59:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hello everybody.
 my name is Khaled and I am from Algeria, north of Africa.
squid helped me a lot and i want to contribute to development of this
wonderful software.
i am interested in area of tooling and automated code review.
the tools that am using : clang-format and clang-tidy.

English is not my native language sorry about any grammar mistakes