List:       squid-dev
Subject:    squid3 / esi
From:       Jodok Batlogg <jodok () lovelysystems ! com>
Date:       2007-01-28 12:45:31

hi there,

i'm jodok from lovely systems - an austrian company developing zope3
applications.
we need some ESI support to scale portals of our customers and would
like to give squid3 a try.
during this week we're sitting on a hut in the austrian alps (http://
www.lovelysystems.com/snowsprint) and are working on zope3/squid/esi
integration.

we are able to provide real-life use-cases, feedback and bug reports :)

- what are your experiences with squid3/ESI so far?
- is someone using it in production already?
- i've seen some bugs in bugzilla that are already open for quite
some time, do you plan to work on these? (bad question, i know)
probably we can organize some sponsoring to get them fixed.
unfortunately we're good python programmers and no C coders...

thanks, hopefully we'll have a first prototype ready in a few hours

jodok

--
Lovely Systems, Partner

phone: +43 5572 908060, fax: +43 5572 908060-77
Schmelzhütterstraße 26a, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria

see you in the mountains, january 27th to february 3rd 2007
http://www.lovelysystems.com/snowsprint/