List:       squid-dev
Subject:    ConfigExamples
From:       Adrian Chadd <adrian () creative ! net ! au>
Date:       2006-09-13 10:33:09

I've put a couple of my running configuration examples into the Wiki, under
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/.

I think it'll be really helpful to see more example configurations, including
ISP forward-cache configurations (include tproxy, *nudge*); some acceleration/
load balancing configuration, pass-through authentication examples, etc.

I'd like to get a few more example configurations into the database and then
ask the squid-users community to contribute. I don't think there'll be a
massive rush of contributions but I'm sure some will find it useful.

Adrian