List:       squid-dev
Subject:    Re: 2.6.PRE1 is out the door
From:       Henrik Nordstrom <henrik () henriknordstrom ! net>
Date:       2006-05-31 22:15:23

ons 2006-05-31 klockan 09:57 -0700 skrev Jason Titus:
> I would love to but don't think have the time (or perhaps even the
> skills) to switch it over.

Well, for it to happen someone needs to find the time... and I know my
Squid-2 features time is depleted for some time needing to focus on
Squid-3 and my business again.

I honestly do not think it's a difficult task if you have used libevent
a bit.

>  Having used memcached a fair amount it
> just seems like libevent performs very well and makes it much easier
> to manage all the various event systems.

Agreed. Once you have the libevent interface going you immediately gain
support for the event systems supported by libevent now and future..

Regards
Henrik