List:       squid-dev
Subject:    Squid Developers
From:       Shyaam <shyaam () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-05 21:27:19

Dear Sir or Madam,
This is Shyaam Sundhar from Washington DC. I presently graduated from
The George Washington University by completing my Master of
Science(MS) in Computer Science. I specialized in Information
Security. I would like to know if I am eligible to join the team.
Enclosed is a copy of my resume for your reference.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Yours Sincerely,
R.S.Shyaam Sundhar

["Resume.pdf" (application/pdf)]