List:       squid-dev
Subject:    RE: Your squid-dev subscription
From:       Henrik Nordstrom <hno () squid-cache ! org>
Date:       2005-02-10 0:37:52

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005, Li, Qing wrote:

> 	I saw on the Todo's list an item for IPv6.
> 	Do you know if anyone else is working on this?
>
> 	I was hoping that I could help making Squid IPv6
> 	capable.
>
> 	Thanks,
>
> 	-- Qing

You are wery welcome to help with making Squid IPv6 capable. To my
knowledge there is no developers actively working on this at this time.

There exists an IPv6 branch for Squid-2.5 on devel.squid-cache.org, but it
hasn't been touched in a while.

   http://devel.squid-cache.org/stale_projects.html#ipv6

Regards
Henrik