List:       squid-dev
Subject:    Introduction
From:       Olaf Titz <Olaf.Titz () inka ! de>
Date:       2004-12-05 21:26:51

Hello all,

my name is Olaf Titz, I'm doing a bit of consultancy and freelance
programming as time permits.
During the past years I have developed a patch for Squid 2.x to add some
filtering capabilities[1]. I'm now doing paid work on porting this to
Squid 3. It's my and my client's interest to get this integrated into
mainline Squid in the longer term, so I'm interested in participating in
Squid development a bit.

regards

Olaf

[1] see http://sites.inka.de/~bigred/devel/squid-filter.html