List:       squid-dev
Subject:    Help me to make a patch foe squid, please.
From:       =?koi8-r?Q?=22?=Slivarez !=?koi8-r?Q?=22=20?=<slivarez () list ! ru>
Date:       2004-03-31 6:04:43

Hello!

I need help. I want to make some code changes in squid (write a pacth for
squid).
I want to make possible to close active connections SELECTIVELY in squid.
For example:
in squid.conf add new TAG
  close_connections ACL
or
  close_connections allow|deny ACL
then during squid -k reconfigure active connections for this ACL must be closed!

Please give me some information about where sould i look in squid/src to make
this code changes.

I think this feature (selectively closing connections) is very usefull for all.

If you want to help me, please, contact me slivarez@list.ru or ICQ: 161941792 or post in squid-dev.

Thanks