List:       squid-dev
Subject:    Re: new ACL in rbcollins_filters ?
From:       "Robert Collins" <robert.collins () itdomain ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-01-29 13:09:49

There are two:
the
http_reply_access
 access list is part of the body filtering patch I submitted to this list.

The rep_mime_type acl is to allow meaningful selection of replies for which filters \
should be used against. I.E. only call the filter foo with config bar on bodies with \
mime type text/html.

The onunload access list is temporary, allowing me to build the code bit by bit.

Rob