List:       squeakfoundation
Subject:    Re: [Squeakfoundation][Modules] Offering Help
From:       Stephane Ducasse <ducasse () iam ! unibe ! ch>
Date:       2002-06-15 13:21:23

Hi

you are right. Modules are important and we are slowly working on them. I
really want to put more effort on them.
I will tell more after monday.
I restarted to read all the documents on modules but this is always
difficult to get in. Anyway I will retry.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse@iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/