List:       squeak-vm-dev
Subject:    [Vm-dev] new cog blessed builds on jenkins
From:       Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-11-18 18:05:35

Hi,

So... everything looks fine after my push to blessed. Can someone confirm that for \
non Cocoa Cog versions? I would like some feedback on unix/windows versions (yeah... \
not my direct responsibility, but since I made the integration, maybe I mess up \
things).

btw... what happened with windows jenkins builds? that never worked?

Cheers,
Esteban=