List:       squeak-dev
Subject:    [squeak-dev] Re: Etoys history (was: Squeak-dev Digest, Vol 248, Issue 130)
From:       Vanessa Freudenberg <vanessa () codefrau ! net>
Date:       2023-08-30 23:59:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Nice. Your attached project gives an error in 6.0 but can be dropped
directly into https://squeak.js.org/etoys/#fullscreen or also via this link:

https://squeak.js.org/etoys/#fullscreen&document=https://lists.squeakfoundation.org/ar \
chives/list/squeak-dev@lists.squeakfoundation.org/message/NQOO774VNWLYSXFE43B4IPKKLYRFYGQF/attachment/4/mazeconstructor.021.pr

(if that's too long try https://tinyurl.com/m77dmf2z )