List:       squeak-dev
Subject:    [squeak-dev] TheWorldMenu, TheWorldDockingBar
From:       Frank Shearar <frank.shearar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-31 21:43:53

These guys live in Morphic, and they thus cause a whole bunch of
things to depend on Morphic.

While I do think something called "TheWorldMenu" is rather clearly a
UI thing, I don't think it's necessarily a _Morphic_ thing.

One way to approach this is to move TheWorldMenu and
TheWorldDockingBar into another package. Perhaps System-Support,
because that's where Project lives. Or perhaps System-World.

Then we move all Morphic referencing methods to *Morphic, and so on.
There are a fair number of these!

Alternatively, we implement a registry thing, and TheWorldMenu and
TheWorldDockingBar reference this registry to build its list of tools.

Thoughts?

frank